User Status displays users' presence status and their registered devices. A Super Administrator can unregister a user's devices.
To view user status
- Click to
search for one or more users. Presence status and the number of registered devices for each user
will be shown in the list.
- If many users are listed, you can use QUICK SEARCH below the list to quickly find a user. Click
to highlight the previous or
next search result. Only the line highlight is moved, all users remain visible.
Check registered to show only users with registered device(s).
- Click a user in the list to show user and device details.
To unregister devices
Devices are automatically registered when connected. You may want to unregister a device as a troubleshooting aid or to remove
Note – you must have System Super Administrator
privileges to unregister devices.
- Select a user in the list.
- Hover the cursor over a device's displayed details. UNREGISTER will appear.
- Click UNREGISTER to unregister the device.