The Backup feature lets you back up your system immediately or schedule backup operations at regular intervals. You can also
view a history of previous backup operations.
To create or edit a system backup
- Select a backup in the PREVIOUS BACKUPS list, or click to create a new backup.
- Enter a NAME and DESCRIPTION for the backup.
- Select a location where the backup will be saved – local, or on an
If backing up via FTP, enter the site address, user,
and password. Click to verify that the site can be accessed; a popup message will indicate success
- Select when to perform the backup(s) in the occurs list.
- daily – a backup is made every day at the same time; select the hour that the backup will begin.
- now – perform the backup immediately.
- once – make a single backup at the selected time and date.
- weekly – perform the backup one per week; select the start hour and day of the week.
- When finished, click to save the new settings,
or click to abort and retain the
When a backup process is complete, the backup record appears in the PREVIOUS BACKUPS list.