Outbound and inbound dialing and call routing are controlled by the dial plan.
Dial plan configuration is divided into four screens:
- Digit Map
– sets the overall numbering plan; specifies number ranges for each type of endpoint.
- DID Number Mapping
– maps Direct Inward Dialed numbers from the PSTN to internal destinations.
- Blocked Callers
– specifies callers (by caller ID number) that are blocked from dialing into the UC System.
- Outbound Dialing Groups
– specifies extension dialing restrictions for outbound calls.
To save your edits
- Click on a Dial Plan screen to commit all changes on that
screen to the UC server.
- Edits can be undone by clicking instead of SAVE.
Note – all local edits are lost when you log out of the Admin Portal or close your browser window. Be sure to save to the UC server
before logging out.