You can download server activity logs from this screen.
Logs related to various types of activity are available:
- Call Manager – phone traffic on your system
- Configuration Manager – configuration file generation
- Database – system database operations
- Interface Cards – any installed PRI or analog interface cards
- Network Intrusion – potential intrusions detected and actions taken
- Storage Manager – storage synchronization in multiserver clusters
- System – general system logs
- Teo-Network Manager – multiserver setup and operation
- Web Proxy – web proxy status and operation
- Web Server – web interface functionality
To download logs
- Filter the logs view by checking or unchecking log types in the filters list.
- All logs for the selected types are shown in the logs list. Check all logs that you want to download.
Click to select all logs,
including those not visible if the list is long (scrollbars are shown).
Click to deselect all logs. These buttons do not affect the filter selection.
- Click to save all selected logs to a
ZIP file on your local computer. You will be prompted for a location and file name.
Logs in the ZIP file are sorted into folders corresponding to the selected filters.