The Dashboard shows user Presence status and overall system health at a glance. This screen is displayed when first logging in to the Admin Portal as a
System Super Administrator or
System Sub Administrator, and can be accessed at any time from the
- User Presence – user activity and availability.
- Disk Usage – total, used, and free disk usage. As disks become full, you can have users purge old voice mails, recordings, and faxes,
or you can add additional disk capacity.
- Memory Use – total, used, and free system memory usage.
- CPU Usage History – activity of each CPU physical or virtual core is shown by a separate line in the graph.
- Network Usage History – graphs show sent and received Ethernet traffic.
- System Information – hardware and software versions, license details, and contact information.
- Hardware Status Monitor – temperature, power supply, and fan status (Premises UC and Cloud Plus UC systems only).
Additional information about system services and memory usage is available on the Teo-Network screen.