The Teo UCM (Unified Communications Manager) User Portal is an integral part of the Teo Unified Communications platform. It enables system users
to access the powerful Teo UC capabilities from a web browser.
User Portal features
- Call Activity
– a detailed log with advanced sorting and filtering options and account code management.
– look up detailed information about other users on the system, including their Presence status.
- Fax Server
– send, receive, download, and forward faxes from your personal fax number.
- Work Schedule
– automatically change your Presence status based on your work schedule.
- Inbound Call Routing
– defines call routing rules for inbound calls based on your Presence status.
- Device Assignments
– review and define your phone configuration and manage a speed dial directory in the phone
- Voicemail Management
– configure custom voicemail greetings.
- Presence Status
– set your Presence status, which is visible to other users on your Teo UC system.
- ACD Queue Agent Status
– if you are an ACD agent, you can change your availability status.
- Storage Status
– view the amount of disk storage used by your saved voicemails, call recordings, and sent faxes.
- Conference Rooms
– view and set options for your conference call rooms.
- Call Recordings
– listen to and manage call recordings that you have made.
Many items on the screen have tooltip help that appears when you hover the cursor over the item.
Click the Help icon on any User Portal screen to view more detailed
at the upper right of the help screen to show a list of help topics.
- Click any topic to display its contents, or click
to close the topics list.
Presence Status or Presence and Agent Status pane
View or change your current Presence status in the top pane. A text field allows entry of custom status messages.
If you are designated as an agent for one or more ACD queues, you can also view or change your agent status.
The pane on the left side of the screen contains a menu of functions in the User Portal. Click an entry to show a screen of options for the selected function.
Storage Status pane
Immediately below the Navigation pane, the current disk usage for your voicemail,
call recordings, and faxes are shown. The total storage space is set by your system administrator.