This screen shows overviews and call statistics for Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) queues that you supervise.
Only real-time statistics are shown; you cannot view historical data. There is no logging capability.
To log in as an ACD Supervisor
If you have a user account and extension on this system and are assigned as an ACD Supervisor for one or more ACD queues, you will see the
SELECT LOGIN panel.
The initial screen shows a "card" for each ACD queue to which you are assigned a supervisor role.
A card's title bar and outline change color to indicate the queue status.
- Green – at least one agent is logged in and available.
- Red – no available agents, at least one agent is in on-demand mode.
- Gray – no available agents.
The following statistics are displayed for each queue.
- Avg Wait – average wait time before a call is answered by an agent.
- Max Wait – maximum wait time before a call is answered by an agent.
- Avg Handle – average time that agents spent handling calls.
- Active Calls – number of active calls.
- In Queue – number of calls waiting to be answered by an agent.
- In Wrap Up – number of calls in wrap up (after hanging up).
Bars under each statistic change color to indicate status.
- Green – OK (no warnings or alarms).
- Yellow – one or more warnings.
- Red – one or more alarms.
Agent icons at the bottom of a card show the number of agents for each status type.
– active logged-in agents.
– logged-in agents in On Demand mode after a call (not ready).
– agents on break. Break status can be set from the agent's User Portal, or automatically after a set number of missed calls.
– logged-out agents.
To show warnings and alarms
- Hover the cursor over a card to show an icon in the upper right corner.
- You can click the icon to view the number of warnings and alarms for six different thresholds. Click again to return to the main queue overview.
You can expand an ACD queue card to show individual agent details, and a list of all active calls.
The top and bottom bars on the panel show the same statistics and agent icons as the overview card.
To show ACD queue details
- Click a card to expand the detailed view. Other cards will remain visible in the left column.
- Click the Collapse icon at the upper left to close the detailed view.
- Click to show cards for all agents assigned
to the ACD queue.
An agent card's title bar changes color to indicate the agent's status.
- Green – logged in and available.
- Blue – in on-demand mode.
- Yellow – on break.
- Red – on a call.
- Gray – logged out (unavailable).
The top line displays the agent's extension and name, followed by the number of calls answered since the last login.
The bottom line displays the caller name and number, followed by call's elapsed time.
- Click to show a list of all active calls in the
These details are shown for each call:
- name – name of the caller.
- number – calling number.
- time in system – entire time of the call, including ringing, auto attendant, etc.
- time in queue – time since the call joined the queue.
- talk time – length of time that the agent is on the phone with the caller.
- agent extension – the final destination of the call.
- agent name
To move a ringing call to another ACD queue
- Click the arrow in the left column to drag a ringing call to another ACD queue that you supervise.