This screen shows overviews and call participant details for Meet-me Conference rooms that you supervise.
To log in as a Conference Monitor
If you have a user account and extension on this system and are assigned as a Conference Monitor for one or more Meet-me Conference rooms,
you will see the SELECT LOGIN panel.
Conference room overview
The initial screen shows a "card" for each conference room to which you are assigned a monitor role.
A card's title bar and outline change color to indicate the conference room status.
- Green – active, with at least two participants.
- Yellow – one user is in the conference room, with no connected call.
- Gray – inactive (available, no currently connected users).
The following information is displayed for each conference room.
- PIN Code – optional code for entering the room, set in the User Portal or Admin Portal.
- Run Time – total time that the conference room has been in use.
- Active Members – total number of users currently in the conference room.
- Recording – shows a check mark if call recording is enabled; set in the User Portal
or Admin Portal. This option only applies to new conferences.
- Announcing Callers – shows a check mark if an announcement is played when a user enters or leaves the conference room; set in the
User Portal or Admin Portal.
You can expand a conference room card to show individual caller details.
The top bar and outline on the panel have the same color as the overview card.
To show conference room details
- Click a card to expand the detailed view. Other cards will remain visible in the left column.
- Click the Collapse icon at the upper left to close the detailed view.
Using detailed view
A card is shown for each user, with the user's name, extension, picture (if assigned), and the duration that the user has been in the conference room.
- An animated halo will appear around a user's picture while that user is speaking.
- Click to mute a user; they will still be able to hear other callers.
An announcement informs the user that they are muted.
- Click to show a volume slider that adjusts the user's transmit volume;
click again to hide the volume slider. Use this option to even out speaking levels, if a user is too loud or too quiet.
- Click to kick out (disconnect) a user from the conference room.
An announcement informs the user that they are no longer in the conference.
These options affect the entire conference.
- Click to prevent additional users from joining the conference.
- Click to end the conference. This disconnects all users.