The Call Activity screen shows a detailed log of your inbound and outbound calls, faxes, voicemails,
call recordings, and other data. It is the central repository for your call, voicemail and fax activities. You can perform
numerous actions on this screen that let you view and work with call-related data by selecting various filtering, sorting,
and date-related options.
- Display calls of a particular type or within a particular date range.
- Search for calls from or to a particular name or number.
- Play, email, and delete voicemail messages and call recordings.
- Download, email, and delete faxes.
- Navigate through the log sequentially page by page, or advance to the beginning or ending pages of the log.
- Add or edit notes for a call.
Call Activity Log
The Call Activity Log has one row for each call, with several columns showing:
- Icons in the leftmost column for attachments (voicemail, fax, and recording)
- Starting time and date of the call
- Source for incoming calls or destination for outgoing calls
- Call duration
- Optional notes that you can add after the call is completed
If there is more than one page of calls, the navigation controls become active.
to navigate to another page, or click or
to go to the first or last page of the log.