Audio and Fax Attachments
A call can have an attached audio or PDF file. Attachments can be saved to your computer, emailed, or deleted. You can also
listen to call recordings or voice mail messages from within the Call Activity screen.
The Attachment column (normally the leftmost column usually showing no text in the header) indicates the type of file, if any, that is attached to a call.
Urgent Voice Mail
To save an attachment to your computer
- On the Call Activity screen, select the call with the attachment that you want to save.
- Click to open a Save As dialog.
The button icon may differ depending on the attachment type.
- Select a location where the attachment will be saved.
- A file name will be automatically generated; you can enter a new name if you want.
- Click .
Use a viewing program on your computer to view the saved attachment.
To email an attachment
- Select the call with the attachment that you want to email.
- Click .
- Enter the email address and then click .
An email with the fax or other file attached will be sent by the system.
To delete an attachment
- Select the call with the attachment that you want to delete.
- Click . The attachment is deleted.