Some screens display information in tables.
You can change a column's sort order, adjust the width of each column, and change the order in which table columns are shown.
Note – column sizes and positions revert to the default settings the next time that you log in to the Admin Portal.
To change the sort order
By default, table information is sorted alphanumerically by the leftmost column.
- Click any column heading to sort by that column. An arrow icon appears in the column heading to indicate the current sorting order.
- Click that column heading again to reverse the sort order.
To adjust the width of a column
- Point to the dividing line between two column headings. The cursor will change to a double-headed arrow.
- Drag the line to adjust the width of the column that is to the left of the cursor.
To rearrange columns
- Point to a column heading.
- Hold down the left mouse button while dragging the column horizontally to a new position.