Preferences – Files & Web Tabs
The Preferences panels let you control how you work with Teo Softphone.
Note – to access preferences, you must have an enabled account.
To view or change preferences
- Select Preferences from the Softphone menu.
- Click one of these options:
- Application – general interface behavior and login setup.
- Alerts & Sounds – control alert displays and add sounds to events.
- Devices - select speaker, microphone, and camera devices.
- Shortcut Keys – assign keyboard shortcuts for several frequently-used functions.
- Audio Codecs, Video Codecs – codecs are configured from the Teo UC Server. Do not change
any of these settings unless instructed to do so by Teo Customer Support.
- Directory – sets up access to a corporate directory.
- Calls – automatic call answering options, and options for sending DTMF tones.
- Files & Web Sites – options for recording and file transfer folders, and for custom
web page tabs.
- When you are finished, click OK to save your changes or Cancel to abort and return to the main softphone window.