Favorites are frequently-dialed contacts. This feature can simplify finding a number when you have a large number of contacts.
Any contact with a phone number can be added to Favorites. Favorites remain in the Contacts list.
To place a voice or video call from Favorites
- Click Favorites in the resource panel.
- Hover over a favorite to reveal the click-to-call (handset) icon.
- Click the icon to immediately call the contact's primary phone number. This the Teo Softphone extension by default, although another primary phone number
can be selected in the contact's profile.
- To call another of the contact's numbers, click on the favorite you want to call to open a contact flyout panel, and click the number you want to call.
To add a contact or group to Favorites
- Click Contacts in the resource panel.
- Click on a contact or group, or use Shift+click, Ctrl+click, or a combination to select one or more contacts or groups that you want to add to Favorites.
- Right-click and select Add to Favorites or Add Group to Favorites.
To remove a contact or group from Favorites
- On the Favorites panel, click on a contact, or use Shift+click, Ctrl+click, or a combination to select one or more contacts you want to remove from Favorites.
- Right-click and select Remove from Favorites.
The removed contact(s) will remain in the Contacts list.