Login / Logout
Teo Softphone automatically logs in to the Teo UC System when the app is started. You can manually log out and back in at any time.
If you are logged in when you press the Home button to exit, you will still be alerted for incoming calls; you must log out to stop
If you are logged in, Phone Ready is shown at the top of the Teo Softphone screen.
To manually log in or out
- Select Sign Out in the Softphone menu to log out. After logging out, the login screen will be shown.
- Click to log in.
To change login information
You are prompted for login information the first time that you start Teo Softphone. You can change
this information in the Login screen. Obtain login information from your system administrator.
Note – to modify Login settings, you must log out first.
- Provision Url (1st field) – the address of your Teo UC Server. The address format must be as follows:
http://(server IP address or host name)(:optional port)/login.
Your UC system administrator can provide the exact Provision URL to use.
- Username (2nd field) – your Teo UC System extension number.
- Password (3rd field) – your login password for the Teo UC System.
- Remember sign in information – retains your username and password.
- Sign in automatically – automatically logs in when Teo Softphone is started, using the credentials set here on the Login screen.
When finished, click to log in.