The History panel shows a list of recent received, missed, and dialed calls. Icons indicate the call types.
- – Incoming call
- – Missed call
- – Outgoing call
Using the history list
- Click the Filter drop-down list at the top of the panel to show All or only Missed calls.
- Double-click to place an audio call.
- Single-click to show call details. An alternate contact method, such as a mobile number, can be selected from the details panel.
- Place a call to this person and add them to a conference call that is in progress.
To manage the call history list
Ctrl+click on an entry in a list to:
- Edit the profile if the entry is a contact.
- Add as a contact. The Add a Contact dialog appears.
- Delete the entry.
- Delete all entries in the list.
- Copy the phone number to the system clipboard.