To start a conference call
- While a call is in progress, click the More options drop-down arrow beside the Call or Video call icon,
and then select Start Conference Call.
- Enter a name or a number, use the redial drop-down, or drag a contact into the Enter name or number field and click Add.
Teo Softphone starts a three-party conference call. You can add up to three additional parties.
To suspend and resume a conference call
- To suspend the conference call, click Put conference call on hold at the bottom of the conference call panel.
- To resume the conference call, click Take all participants off hold at the bottom of the conference call panel.
To speak to one participant in a conference call
- Click Separate Calls beside the participant you want to speak to.
- Click Take this call off hold at the bottom of the new call panel.
When you are finished speaking to the separate participant, you can merge the one-on-one call back into the conference call or end the
one-on-one call and return to the conference call.
To remove participants from a conference call
- Click End call beside the participant you want to remove. You and the other participants will remain in the conference call.
To end a conference call
- Click End call from the conference call panel.