Home Screen Apps
Nine icons at the bottom of the default Home screen provide quick access to basic phone features and apps.
This icon row cannot be modified, but you can pin apps to other areas of the desktop.
Tap an icon to open its app. Press the
Back or Home key at any time to exit.
– show the dialing screen.
- Voicemail / MWI – access your voicemail system.
- Call Log
– show a log of all, incoming, outgoing, or missed calls.
– open the Contacts app, where you can view, search, edit, add, or delete contacts.
- App Drawer
– access all apps and widgets.
– view calendars, manage tasks and appointments.
- Do Not Disturb
– prevent calls from ringing at your phone. This does not change your Presence status.
– show IP Phone 9160 Help information.
- Phone Settings
– configure system, network, display, and other settings.