Call Log App
The call log app maintains a running list of the incoming or outgoing calls from your phone. You can view the caller ID number (if available),
the date and time of each call, and elapsed time for connected calls.
To access the call log
- Tap the Call Log app icon to open the
Call Log screen.
To filter the call log view
Tap one of other filter icons above the call list to select the call type to display.
- All Call – all calls, regardless of type.
- Outgoing Call – calls that were originated from your phone.
- Incoming Call – calls that were answered at your phone.
- Missed Call – calls that rang at your phone, but were not answered. Forwarded calls are not logged.
To view call details
- Tap a call to show call details.
- On the details screen, you can tap the user picture to jump to the person's contact details, if available.
To dial from the call log
- In the call list, tap the
Voice Call or
Video Call softkey to immediately place a call to the selected party.