This app performs arithmetic, algebraic, and logarithmic calculations. Results can be copied for use in other apps.
Using the calculator
- Tap digits and operators to enter; tap DELETE to delete the last-entered digit or operator. You can enter multiple
expressions before tapping =
for the result.
- Parentheses group expressions to affect the order of operation. For example, the expression (5+3)x4 gives a result of 32.
The numbers 5 and 3 are added together before multiplying that result by 4.
Copying and pasting
- Touch and hold the black entry/results area to show a clipboard menu. Tap Copy or Cut to save the information
shown on the screen to the phone's clipboard.
- You can also Paste numbers and expressions into the calculator.
Using advanced functions
- Touch the screen and swipe to the left, or press the
Menu key and then tap Advanced panel to show additional mathematical operators.
- Touch the screen and swipe to the right to return to the digit and standard operations calculator screen.