Customizable keys can select lines, speed dial numbers, activate phone functions, and more.
Up to thirty multifunction keys are available, shown on the Key display on up to five pages with six keys per page.
- Press the Next Page key to switch between pages of multifunction keys.
Multifunction keys are configured by the Teo UC system. Typical uses are:
- Accessing lines
- Speed dialing phone numbers
- Direct Station Selection (DSS)
- Redialing a call
- Parking calls
- Accessing voicemail
- Activating phone functions
- Switching between handset and headset
Up to thirty multifunction keys are available, shown on up to five pages with six keys per page. Press the Next Page
key to switch between pages of multifunction keys.
Icons indicate the key type:
- – Line
- – Feature Activator
- – Speed Dial
- – Attended Transfer to extension
- – Blind Transfer to extension
- – unassigned
Indicators on the keys show feature states and other information.
- Off – line not registered
- Green On – line ready
- Green Slow Flash – dialing
- Green Fast Flash – ringing
- Red On – active call
- Amber Flash – on hold
- Off – not subscribed / offline
- Green On – idle
- Red On – busy
- Red Flash – ringing
To use multifunction softkeys
- Press the key to initiate its function. An intermediate screen may appear for some key types.