You can initiate three-party conference calls.
To initiate a conference call
- During a call, select Conf to place the current call on hold and open the conference dialing screen.
- Dial the party you want to add to the conference.
- Select Dial to place the call.
- After the second party answers, select XFER to complete the transfer.
To split or join calls
- To place the first party on hold and consult with the second party, select Split.
- To switch between parties, press the Up or
Down Navigation key to change which call is shown
in the display. Select Resume to reconnect to that party and place the other party on hold.
- To join all parties back together, select Conf.
To end a conference call
- To leave the conference and allow the other parties to maintain a connection, hang up.
- To end the conference for all parties, select End.